Hybrid Public Spaces: Artistic Potential of Augmented Reality in Public Places | Thesis Proposal
PhD Project. Co-mentorship (Mentor: Aleksandra Jovanić D.A., assistant professsor at the Faculty of Fine Arts, University of the Arts in Belgrade). Digital Art, Interdisciplinary Studies, University of the Arts, Belgrade.
MFA Project. Painting Department, Faculty of Fine Arts, University of the Arts, Belgrade.
Significance of a Bit: Narrative Forms in Generative Video Ambient | Generative Film Snail on a Slope | Presentation | Final Text
1. You can apply for a PhD mentorship if:
○ I taught you and gave you the highest grade.
○ We collaborated successfully on a relevant project.
○ I know your work thoroughly well.
2. At least one month before the deadline for the PhD project proposal application send me:
○ Motivation letter outlining your project and explaining your choice of mentor (up to 500 words).
○ A complete PhD project proposal, prepared according to the guidelines of the study program to which you apply (example).
○ Initial material and sketches for the PhD art project: images, video clips, audio files, datasets, etc. Images must be scaled for screen viewing and must not exceed 5MB each. Video clips and audio files must not be longer than 2 minutes. All files must be saved in universal, multiplatform formats that do not require specialized software or conversion. The material must be concise and arranged according to the text of PhD project proposal. Put the material on an online file transfer service and send me the link. Emailed material will not be considered.
3. I will email you the preliminary answer, questions or suggestions for corrections/elaborations.
4. If the material should be corrected and/or elaborated, you have a chance to correct and/or elaborate it consistently following the suggestions, and to send it back to me considering the official deadline for the PhD project proposal application. If that material is not adequately corrected and/or elaborated according to the suggestions or if it remains unsatisfactory even after corrections/elaboration, it will not be considered further.
5. Six months after the acceptance of the PhD project proposal, each mentee is required to prepare the progress report consisting of the PhD text in the current stage of development and the material of the PhD art project in the current stage of development (example). If the progress report is unsatisfactory or not submitted, the mentorship will be terminated.